Brig (Retd) Randhir Singh Yadava
I am a retired Brigadier from Indian Army. I had a varied experience of Army life and held Command, Staff, and Instructional Appointments. Commended an Artillery Brigade and a Military Station and have been an instructor at the Indian Military Academy. I had developed a keen interest in psychology while in service and pursued my passion culminating into completion of M Phil in Clinical Psychology from SGT University. I am an avid reader and keen sportsman.
- B Com (Hons), SRCC (Delhi University) – 1976
- M Sc Defence Studies (Madras University) -1993
- M Sc Applied Psychology (Annamalai University) – 2009
- M Sc Psychoneurobics & Memory Development (Tamil Nadu Physical Education &
Sports University) – 2013
- MA Psychotherapy and Counselling (IBAM, Kolkata) – 2015
- Ph D in Psychoneuroimmunology (Indian Board of Alternative Medicines) – 2017
- M Phil in Clinical Psychology (SGT University, Gurugram) – 2021
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (DOEACC) – 2007
- Certificate in “Management of Academic Institutions” 2013 (Amity University, Noida).
- Attended prestigious Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (1993).
Total Years of Work Experience:
Psychotherapy, Psychiatry and Health Psychology
Issues faced by migrant population
No of Recent Publications:
No of Conferences, Seminars & Workshops: