|Name||Dr. Nimisha Kumar|
|Qualification||PhD, M.Phil, MSc CBT, MA, BA(Hons)|
|Total Years of Work Experience||18 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||9 years 1 month|
|Total Corporate Experience||13 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Lifespan Development, Qualitative Research, Clinical Psychology, Counseling|
|Research Interests||Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Spirituality and Positive Psychology, Psychological interventions for social problems|
1. Jain, S. & Kumar, N. (2017). Revisiting Gandhian Thought in Early Childhood: An Educational and Philosophical Perspective. International Journal of Education and Management. Vol. 7(2), 166-170. (ISSN: p-2231-5632-e-2321-3671).
2. Padhy, S. & Kumar, N. (2017). Understanding resilience in chronically Ill children: Parental perspectives on strengths, difficulties and fostering resilience in children with thalassemia major. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing. Vol. 8(7), 588-593.( ISSN-p-2229-5356,e-2321-3698)
3. Sharma, G, & Kumar, N. (2017). Urban poverty, Family Stress and parenting in light of Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Model and Conger et al., Family Stress Model. International Journal of Current trends in Science & Technology, Vol. 7 (9), pp.20360-20366.
4. Kumar, N., Sharma, R., Satapathy, S. & Kaloiya, G.S. (2017) (Eds.). CBT In Indian Context – A collection of research papers. Winshield Press, New Delhi. (ISBN: 978-81-321-17 93-3)
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||50
1. Presented a paper titled “The challenges faced within an emergent global economy in the delivery of evidence-based psychotherapy” on 14th July at the WCBCT, 2007 held in Barcelona, Spain.
2. Presented a paper titled “Marginalization: Death of Uniqueness in a Conformist World” on 7th June 2013 at the National Seminar of Bridging the Gap, St. Edmund’s College, Shillong, Meghalaya.
3. Presented a paper titled ‘impact of fathers on early childhood development outcomes” on 12th January 2014 at the International Conference on Multidisciplinary healthcare at AIIMS.
4. Participated in a symposium on Innovative Interventions with children at the 44th NACIACP held in February 2018 at Gautam Budha University, Noida