|Name||Ms. Megha Sharma|
|Punch Line||hard working, Sincere|
|Educational Qualification:||Program||Year of Passing||Board /University|
|Bachelors||B.A.(Hons) Psychology||2007||Delhi University|
|Masters (Specialization)||Masters in Psychology||2010||Delhi University|
|Doctorate (Specialization)||PhD (Psychology) Pursuing||2021||IGNOU, Delhi|
|Any Other||1) B.E.D (Special Education) Learning Disability
2) M.Phil Clinical Psychology
|Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
IHBAS Hospital, Delhi University
|Work Experience:(in Years)|
|Total||6 Years 7 Months|
|Research||3years 7 months|
|Recognition and awards||BEST ORAL PAPAER AWARD IN NACIACAP 2020|
|Membership of Associations:||i) Life member of Association of Rehabilitation Professionals and Parents w.e.f. 23-9-2018, Reg.No: ARPP/2018/LM ii) Professional life Member of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists (IACP) PLM-721/15/21|
|Awards & recognitions:||Received best paper presentation award in 3rd International Conference on Human Behaviour and Development Issues: Growth and Sustainability held at Amity Lucknow, in October 2016. “Beyond Happiness-A task focussed orientation and finding meaning in it. Implications for psychotherapy.|
|Editor of any Scientific Journal/ member of editorial board||–|
|Fund received/ Grant received:||–|
|Any Other||Published articles on|
|No. of papers published:||3|
|National:||i) Sharma, M. & Sharma,P.(2015) “Touch is life” International Research Journal of Management of Sociology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 6(7), 86-107 ii) Sharma,M. (2016) “Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychotherapy ” A peer reviewed Quarterly online Journal 3 (2), 11-29 iii) Gaur,S. & Sharma, M.(2017) Substance Abuse Managment- A counselor’s reflection. Indian Journal of Social Sciences and Organisational Behaviour (IJSSOB) 5 (1&2) iv) Sayeed,S. & Sharma,M.(2021) ‘ Reconsidering relationships and their evolving nature during pandemic – an overview’. Kalyan Bharti Journal of Indian History and Culture, 24, 8 (III)|
|International:||Sayeed,S. & Sharma,M. (2021) ‘Reconsidering relationships and their evolving nature during pandemic-An overview’ Kalyan Bharti Journal of Indian History & Culture, 24, 8 (III)|
|Book Chapter (s):||Sharma,M. (2022) Covid-19 Mahamari Aur Maansik Swasthya : Ghar se online Kaam karte samay maansik swasthya kaise banaye rakhe. Vigyan Garima Sindhu UGC Care Journal (Multidisciplinary) E-ISSN:2320-7736, Ank-113, April-June-2020, Pg-98-115|
|Any Other (Paper Presented)||–|
|Conferences:||Attended and presented numerous research papers in National seminars, National and International conferences related to different themes in the area of mental health such as Reconsidering relationships and their evolving nature during pandemic- an overview, socio-ecological perspectives in psychological well-being, role of cognitive biases and expressed emotions in paranoid schizophrenia, an understanding of substance use disorder from family perspective, emotional intelligence in military context, socialization of emotions – a comparison of mothers belonging to low and middle SES groups in Indian context, role of mindfulness in substance abuse management, Internet addiction and CBT, Learning disabilities, experiences of traumatic events among college students, positive psychology and psychotherapy, Beyond happiness- a Task focused orientation and finding meaning in it , on a regular basis.|
|CME/CPE/FDP:||1) Attended MID TERM CME Programme organized by Haryana Institute of Public Administration, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana, April 2018|
|Guest Lectures Delivered:||–|
|Resource Person /Chairperson in a session:||• A Webinar conducted on the event of World Mental Health Day, entitled ‘Mental Health in an Unequal World- Promoting Youth Mental Health, dated 10 October. The event was organized by KHOJ, Students’ Research Unit of the Janki Devi Memorial College (Delhi University)-IQAC Research Centre, from noon to 1.30 pm.
• Delivered a series of lecture for orientation of regular classroom teachers in government school related to i) Early identification, accommodation and intervention strategies of CWSN- Children with Special needs ii) Policies, Exemptions, relaxations and modification guidelines given by CBSE for CWSN- Children with Special needs. Organized by the directorate of education, DOE, Samagra shiksha Delhi, on 30-3-2021& 31-3-2021.
• Conducted a live webinar on ‘How to maintain one’s wellbeing while working from home, during Covid-19’, on 28 October 2020, organized by Ministry of Human Resource department (MHRD), government of India, Chandigarh college of engineering and technology, sector-26, Chandigarh. A four days webinar program from 26-29 October 2020 entitled ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat Ke liye Matri Bhasha Mein Prodyogik Shikshan ka Yogdaan’.
• Workshop conducted at conducted at Salwaan Public School, Ghaziabad on “Behavioral Issues among Children and their Management” for parents of grade IX & Xth students, on 25th August 2018.
• Career Counseling and learning workshop for children aged 3 to 19 years on 4th, 5th and 6th October 2011 with Centre for Transforming India, NGO. Guide them through various options in professional courses depending upon their career goals/preferences.
|Event(s) organized by department:||–|
|Any Other Information|
- News & Events
- Contact Us